Welcome to the Tax Return Website
Welcome to the Tax Return Website. Please take a moment to read these Terms and Conditions to understand the Terms and Conditions of using our Website and any policies or services available to you.
Use of and/or Registration on any aspect of the website will constitute your agreement to comply with these rules:
If you have any questions regarding our Website, the Terms, policies or services, please go to the contact us page.
1. General Terms
Who owns this Website?
- The Website at www.taxreturn.co.za is owned by Tax Return, a sole proprietor in the Republic of South Africa, which has its registered office at 5 Concourse Crescent, Lonehill, 2191.
- All rights and/or defences afforded to us in these Terms shall be to the benefit of our company.
Terms and Conditions Apply
- These Terms apply to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the Terms below and agree to be bound by them. They represent our entire agreement with you and supersede all prior Terms, Conditions, Warranties and/or Representations to the extent permitted by law. Please do not use our Website if you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Any online purchase(s) from our Website are subject to these Terms.
- If any provision of these Terms is not fully enforceable for any reason, the remainder shall nonetheless continue to apply.
Amended or updated Terms
- We may from time to time update or change the Terms herein without notice. You should check them from time to time, as your continued use of our Website will mean you accept any updated or revised Terms.
Law and arbitration
- This agreement is governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa. Any dispute arising with respect to our agreement with you shall, to the extent permitted by law, be referred to arbitration at a venue to be determined by us applying the Uniform Rules of the High Court of South Africa.
Use of our Website
- No other use of our Website, except for information purposes only, is permitted without our prior written consent. The unauthorised use, reproduction, copying, modification, variation or distribution of the content of this Website, the uploading of any unlawful or damaging information or viral software, or the creation of any links to our Website from any other site whatsoever, is strictly prohibited.
- You may not imitate, impersonate or pretend to be somebody else when using the Website or any other content of websites linked to our Website.
- The Website content is protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws and is the property of Tax Return. The copying, reproduction, publication, display, rearrangement, redistribution, modification, revision, alteration, cropping, re-sizing, reverse engineering, movement, removal, deletion, or other use or change by you, directly or indirectly, whether by omission or commission, of any such Website content, including but not limited to the removal or alteration of advertising, is strictly prohibited.
- Other than connecting to our servers by http requests using a Web browser, you may not attempt to gain access to our servers by any means, including, without limitation, by using administrator’s passwords or by disguise as an administrator while using the Website or otherwise.
- You may not in any way make commercial or other unauthorised use, by publication, re-transmission, distribution, performance, caching or otherwise, of material obtained through the Website except as permitted by statute or expressly permitted in writing by this Agreement or the Website.
- You agree not in any means to disrupt, overwhelm, attack, modify, reverse engineer or interfere with the Website or its associated software, hardware and/or servers in any way, and you agree not to obstruct or interfere with others’ use of the Website.
- You acknowledge that Tax Return have not reviewed and do not endorse the content of all sites linked to and from this Website, and are not responsible for the content or actions of any sites linked to or from this Website. Linking to any service or site is at your sole risk.
- You agree to indemnify Tax Return against any loss, damage, harm, claim or any other cost whatsoever that we may sustain as a result of your use of our Website and/or its contents contrary to these Terms.
- We reserve the right to suspend our Website or any part thereof or terminate your access at any time if we, in our sole discretion, determine that you are not using the Website in compliance with these Terms or if we believe the information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate or incomplete.
- Any indulgence of extension of time granted to you shall not be construed as a waiver or variation of any of our rights or remedies in these Terms or law.
- Your privacy, including all sensitive and personal information you provide via our Website, is of paramount importance to us. We respect and will protect your privacy and information at all times, therefore any information that you upload on our Website including registration information, any payment card information or account details will be stored on a secure server. Our secure server encrypts your information and payment details in order to minimise the risk of unauthorised disclosure or interception. Our Website makes use of ‘cookies’ which collect data about the device that you use to access our Website. The cookies minimise the possibility of unauthorised access to, and disclosure of, your personal information. We will not disclose, sell or rent your personal information to third parties without your consent unless we are compelled to do so by law. We may do so if you have granted consent thereto.
- Whilst all reasonable efforts are taken to ensure that your personal information and/or credit card/account details are protected over the internet, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information you exchange with us.
3. Accuracy of Website Content
- All reasonable steps are taken to ensure that the information on our Website is accurate and up-to-date. We do not, however, warrant that the content or information displayed is always accurate, complete and/or current.
4. Intellectual Property
- You are not permitted to use the content of our Website, our logos or other images that appear on our Website without our prior written consent. Unauthorised use, reproduction, modification and/or distribution is strictly prohibited and constitutes an infringement of our intellectual property rights.
- Only by purchasing a policy or policies or any other product from us via our Website, will you be authorised to use and take ownership of the specific policy or policies or any other product.
- All rights, including copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property rights embodied in any logos, text, images, video, audio or other material on this Website are owned by or licensed to us. All data and information communicated to or from the Website including its database also belongs solely to us. You agree to sign all documents as we may reasonably require in order to assign any rights that you may acquire in the content of our Website. You agree also to waive any moral rights in such content. You are permitted to view, print or store electronically a copy of any information on our Website, including these Terms, solely for your personal, lawful, non-commercial use.
5. Advertising & Hyperlinks
- External hyperlinks that may appear on our Website may not be construed to constitute any relationship between us and any linked third party or any endorsement by us of such third party, and use of or reliance on any external links provided it is at your own risk. Advertising and other promotional material of third parties may appear on our Website from time to time. We do not endorse such third parties or their products and/or services. Your reliance on any information contained in such material is entirely at your own risk.
- Use of our Website is entirely at your own risk. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied. We do not warrant that the functions provided by the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free from viruses or other harmful components. We accept no liability, to the extent permitted by law, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever or howsoever caused arising from the access or use of our Website. You agree, to the extent permitted by law, to indemnify us against any loss or damage suffered or liability incurred by reason of any act or omission on your part or that of any third party acting on your behalf in connection with your use of our Website. Notwithstanding any other provisions contained herein, our liability arising from any breach of these Terms, negligence or otherwise shall not at any time exceed more than double the monetary value of any order placed via this Website.
- You hereby indemnify Tax Return and its affiliates, employees, agents, representatives and third party service providers, and hereby defend and hold each of them harmless from any and all claims and liabilities which may arise from your submissions, from your unauthorised use of material obtained through the Website, or from your breach of this Agreement, or from any such acts through your use of the Website.